Ten Weird Facts About Me
I know I’m supposed to tag ten people but I don’t want to. 🙂
1. I’ve lived all over the U.S and that includes a weird commune in the Ozark Mountains during my puberty years. Bleh. But, I learned young that while communism is a nice ideal, it’s not a feasible one–not when there are always people who expect more for less work. Bad personalities, ego and greed– they exist even in the nicest of communities.
2. The only days I really relax are those when I don’t have to go anywhere. So… I’m hardly ever relaxed.
3. I met my future husband at the age of thirteen. He dated my nineteen year-old friend. He’s 7 1/2 years older than I am.
4. I’m a complete hypocrite when it comes to my daughter and will not let her date someone that much older until she’s past eighteen and can do her own thing.
5. I’m not into shopping much. I like having new things, but I pick fast so I don’t have to hang in the store that long. And I hate furniture shopping with my husband. He has to look, think, look, think, compare, look, think… I know immediately whether I want something and then I want out of the store! I love shopping online because it’s quick and convenient. Unfortunately, the bad part of that is how very easy it is.
6. I suffer from extreme times of self-doubt despite past writing sales.
7. I love trying new wines but don’t enjoy wine tastings. I prefer to meet with my sisters and have us all bring something new.
8. That whole toilet paper up or down argument is a stupid, idiotic waste of time. I just leave the damned thing on the counter anyway.
9. I prefer movies when I watch television. My husband prefers HGTV. I loved Star Trek The Next Generation so much, I raced home daily not to miss a minute. He races for Designed to Sell. I love spending a day playing video games. He’d rather bleach the floors and rearrange the closets. We live in an alt-universe.
10. I absolutely hate receiving emails that tell me to forward something, ask me not to break the chain or want me to add my name to the end of something. I delete them immediately. So, if it says something like you know who your friends are if they send this piece of crap back… don’t count me there. I may be your friend, I just never read the email. <g>